Nomad Forum Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sad News.

5 posters

Go down

Sad News. Empty Sad News.

Post by ^Jochi Khan^ Tue 29 Mar 2011, 11:58

It is with a heavy heart that I post this message.

Last night I heard that TosaInu, Admin of totalwar.org, had passed away.

We had fought many battles under the Mizu banner from STW days onward.

He will be sadly missed as a friend also.

R.I.P. Great Warrior.

ht_bow ht_bow ht_bow

Link: http://forums.totalwar.org/vb/announcement.php?f=48

Light a candle for Tosa...

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=Tosa

Last edited by ^Jochi Khan^ on Thu 31 Mar 2011, 19:21; edited 1 time in total
^Jochi Khan^
^Jochi Khan^
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 245
Job/hobbies : Retired
Registration date : 2008-06-16

http://www.nomadalliance.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Sad News. Empty Re: Sad News.

Post by Nigel Wed 30 Mar 2011, 19:11

I heard that and could not believe it at first. My heart sank.

Tosa Inu had given me so much help and encouragement in my early days online. This is a great loss.

My salute goes to a great warrior.

ht_bow
Nigel
Nigel
Nomad
Nomad

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2010-03-03

Back to top Go down

Post by ^HUN^ Thu 31 Mar 2011, 16:05

Thank you for letting me know ^Jochi^
I have been unable to post a reply until now, I've been too upset. As you know, Tosa was the first .org official I dealt with ... all those years ago when I started map making. He pointed me to PSP4 abandonware to create the .tga file for the preview picture of the map.

I also owe a debt of gratitude for the MTW campaign mod 'Orda's Horde' that he created for me. More fun than any sp campaign I've ever played.

Even with some insight of the situation, it does not make the news any less of a shock and nothing prevents it from tearing out your heart.

I'm so, so sad
^HUN^
^HUN^
Nomad
Nomad

Number of posts : 291
Registration date : 2008-05-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcus Fri 01 Apr 2011, 11:07

Hello
So sad news. So young Tosa.
I had a dream last night. I am not sure it is connected with Tosa. But I think yes, as I had it just after knew about Tosa and I made a thought for Tosa before sleeping. And I have to tell you.
I was a child maybe 5 years old. A girl also 5 years old came to me. Without speaking she let me understand that I had to follow her. She lead me to a tranquil place, a garden in spring with a fountain in the middle. Around this fountain there were some children playing, all little children about 5 years or less. They were playing with water and springs of water in the fountain, just like only children are used to do. A different mood from adults I can’t explain it now, but I know I felt it as I was 5 years also. Playing as there were only playing and fountain and water into fountain. And nothing else in the world.
Then the girl looked at me and let me understand she had to go. And she went away, walking away in that soft spring light of this garden.
I think that girl was Tosa.
Marcus

Marcus

Back to top Go down

Post by ^Tsavong^ Sat 02 Apr 2011, 10:54

Very sad news indeed.

R I P Tosa
^Tsavong^
^Tsavong^
Nomad
Nomad

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2009-08-29

Back to top Go down

Post by ^Tomisama^ Mon 04 Jul 2011, 01:39

Tosa-san and I shared a common goal for many years. In many battles with others and with just the four of us, we were never able to beat the Yuuki/CBR team. They were the best, and try as hard as we might, it seemed we would never see that victory.

And then one day it happened, we smashed them with a hammer and anvil tactic, one of the oldest tricks in the book. We were so totally blown away that we couldn't communicate with each other for five minutes, while we went into personal hysterics.

Of course in the following battle it was back to business as usual, and their retaliation for the humiliation was severe. But we had had our moment in the sun, and no one could take that away from us.

Never give up, and never give in!!!

And, I will never give up...and never forget...my old friend.

^Tomisama^
^Tomisama^
Nomad
Nomad

Number of posts : 232
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down